The Library Department of our college is in existence over since the establishment of the college in the year 1989.Initially the library had few numbers of books but then the Department initiated to cater needs of various faculties with major number of books 12691 at present.
Now the library is well equipped and installed with Lib-Auto 10.0 software and INFLIBNET. It provides some magazines, Journals, Periodicals, Newspaper, E-books, E- Journals, etc. to the students and staff members. Apart from this books are made available to the ex-student and villagers as well. The programs like essay-Competition, Library orientation programme and book exhibition are organized for the benefit of students
|Name of the Employee||Educational Qualification||Designation||Date of Appointment||Working
|1.||Dr. Pramod N. Alone||M.Lib &I.sc.,
|Librarian||14/02/2011||10.30 to 5.30|
|2.||Pratibha Sarangrao Itankar||B.A||Clerk||11/03/2010||9.30 to 5.30|
|3.||Ashok Hemrajji Zade||12 th||Lib.Attd||01/09/1989||9.30 to 5.30|
|4.||Pradip Marotrao Kapkar||B.P.E||Lib.Attd||15/07/1992||9.30 to 5.30|
|5.||Suresh DevraoJi Selkar||B.A||Lib.Attd||06/06/2005||9.30 to 5.30|
|6.||Akash Dilip Bhagat||12 th||Lib.Attd||06/06/2005||9.30 to 5.30|
|7.||Manoj Pandurang Pendam||12 th||Lib.Attd||18/06/2012||9.30 to 5.30|
- To Support teaching – learning Process
- To inculcate reading habits
- To make use of every book purchased
- To satisfy user’s needs to optimum level
SPECIAL FEATURES OF LIBRARY
- Central Library with a quality collection of books.
- Well Established and organized “Departmental Libraries”.
- Availability of Research Oriented competitive Examination supporting and other informative Journals.
- Web-Base online Autolib10.0 Software, library services are computerized.
- Internet Facility (Broad-Band Connectivity)
- E- Journals, E-books, Standards.
- Library catalog Bibliographical tools, Newspaper.
- Dictionaries, Databases, Encyclopedias, CD’s.
- Total Numbers of Books Available in library :- 12691
- Total Number of Titles Available in Library :- 5786
- Total Number of Text Books Available in Library :- 9151
- Total Numbers of Reference Books Available in library :- 2091
- Total Numbers of Other Books Available in library :- 1449
- Total Numbers of E-Books Available in library: – 135000+
- Total Numbers of E- Journals Available in library: – 6000+
- Total Numbers of Journal/Magazine Available in library :- 14
- Total Numbers of Newspaper Available in library: – 11
LIBRARY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
|Sr. No.||Name of Faculty||Designation||Committee Designation||Photo|
|1||Dr. Kishor G. Rewatkar||Principal||Chairman|
|2||Dr. Pramod N. Alone||Librarian||Secretary|
|3||Dr. N. S. Shirbhate||Assistant Professor||Member|
|4||Dr. P. M. Satpute||Associate Professor||Member|
|5||Dr. R. G. Kalaskar||Assistant Professor||Member|
|6||Dr. M. B. Kamble||Assistant Professor||Member|
|7||Prof. S. R. Sarve||Assistant Professor||Member|
|8||Akash Siddharth Kasture||Student||Member|
|9||Pramod Dilip Chambhare||Student||Member|
|10||Kishor Wasudev Deodhe||Student||Member|
BEST PRACTICES OF THE CENTRAL LIBRARY
- Orientation of fresh users.
- Online access to Stock available in library (OPAC)
- Newspaper Clipping Services.
- E-Resources through INFLIBNET
- Organizing Book Exhibition.
- Special New Arrival Shelf in Library.