ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
History is an inseparable part of human life. History as a subject has been taught in our college since the establishment of the college i.e. 1989. In the beginning, it was taught only at the under graduation level but from 2000, our institution started post-graduation in the same subject. And in 2017, our institution sought permission from R.T.M. Nagpur University for the research study center in History subject. From the beginning, History Department has been motivating the students to study in innovative and different ways besides regular teaching. The department organizes class-wise seminars. In the college Library, the Department of History has near about 808 books. Title books are 188 and the total books Cost Rs. 139339. 97. The department organizes the group discussion and celebrates birth and death anniversaries of National leaders. In seminars and programs, students can express their views independently. The faculties are always ready to help students within and outside the campus.
- Formation of History study circle in every Academic year
- The Mentor-Mentee system is adopted for solving students’ problems.
- Organize study tour at historical places.
- Celebrate historical events and birth and death anniversaries of historical leaders.
- Formation of the WhatsApp group for online teaching in face of covid-19.
- B.A. And M.A.
DR. VITHOBA M. CHANDANKHEDE
Assistant Professor and Head
(M.A. (His.) Ph.D.)
Mob. No. 9421727562
Email – email@example.com
- Dr. R.R. Bobhate (Ex. Principal, VidyaVikas College Samudrapur)
- Dr. U.P. Tulaskar (Principal, M.A.K. College, Hinganghat)
- Shri Abhay Dandekar (Assist. Prof. M.A.K. College, Hinganghat